搜索

军衔等级:

大元帅

注册:2005-1-47

移动通信技术专家 爱心徽章,09年为家园助学活动奉献爱心纪念徽章 流动红旗 家园10年十大网友 家园11年度杰出网友 家园12年度杰出网友

跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2008-9-7 18:25:55 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
This project explores the development of a multiple input multiple output (MIMO) simulator using ray tracing techniques. This project gives an overview of ray tracing techniques, beamforming, MIMO channel models and MIMO systems. It explains the ability of MIMO systems to offer significant capacity increases over traditional wireless systems, by exploiting the phenomenon of multipath. By modelling high frequency radio waves as travelling along localized linear trajectory paths, they can be approximated as rays, just as in optics.
The radio environment is then represented using a ray tracing C++ program. I highlight some of the different approaches used to realize a MIMO system, the most important being the Singular Value Decomposition (SVD). I illustrate the development of the MIMO simulator, through explanations of the techniques and algorithms I developed and used. These algorithms model the system under ideal conditions with no noise distortions. I show the use of the MIMO simulator created, and investigate the MIMO channel. The results obtained show the affects of changing the different parameters of the system on the MIMO channel and the radio environment.
Finally, in the conclusion, I discuss the future of MIMO systems and recommend further modifications, which could be made to the MIMO simulator, to create a more accurate and efficient system.
iii
已有 2 人评分经验 家园分 收起 理由
GregoryL + 1
家园管理员 + 10 + 30 + 10 谢谢分享

总评分: 经验 + 10  家园分 + 30  + 11   查看全部评分

举报本楼

本帖有 314 个回帖,您需要登录后才能浏览 登录 | 注册
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 |

手机版|C114 ( 沪ICP备12002291号-1 )|联系我们 |网站地图  

GMT+8, 2024-9-29 21:34 , Processed in 0.123134 second(s), 19 queries , Gzip On.

Copyright © 1999-2023 C114 All Rights Reserved

Discuz Licensed

回顶部